Calgary and Area Fetal Alcohol Network
Vision: The vision of the Calgary Fetal Alcohol Network is that we are an aware and knowledgeable community that encourages a healthy response to FASD.
Mission: The mission of the Calgary Fetal Alcohol Network is to work together through innovative action to prevent and respond to FASD across the lifespan.
Programs and Services Offered
- Our region offers a wide variety of programs and services that support children, youth adults and families living with FASD.
- We work alongside Enviros Wilderness School Association, Foothills Fetal Alcohol Society, Renfrew Educational Services, the Parent Support Association, Alberta Children’s Hospital, Child Development Services, MediGene Services, McMan Youth, Family and Community Services Association, Calgary John Howard Society and Calgary Alternative Support Services to provide assessment and diagnosis, targeted and indicated prevention and support services.
Calgary Service Areas
- Calgary, Airdrie, High River
- South: Claresholm, Granum and Willow Creek County, Okotoks, Nanton, Cayley
- East: Vulcan, Carmangay, Arrowwood, Champion, Milo, Brant, Herronton, Kirkcaldy, Mossiegh, Lommond & Ensign, Lyalta, Langdon, Rockyford, Hussar, Chestermere, Irricana, Indus, Dalmead, Gleichen, Cluny, Beiseker
- North: Didsbury, Cremona, Carstairs, Crosfield, Sundre, Cochrane, Banff, Canmore, Exshaw, Bragg Creek, Spring Bank, Elbow Valley