Mackenzie Regional FASD Network
Vision: A future free of FASD.
Mission: To enable communities to work towards FASD-free births, while supporting people born with FASD to function within the community.
Programs and Services Offered
Family Coach Program
- To provide crisis support, advocacy, education and support group opportunities to caregivers of individuals with FASD.
Mackenzie PCAP Program
- To address the needs and issues facing women; who are using drugs or alcohol while pregnant, who have a child affected by prenatal alcohol exposure or at risk of having a child with FASD.
Youth Coach Program
- To address the needs of youth affected or suspected of having FASD through community programming and to provide mentors to at risk youth.
Life Coach Program
- To provide supports, mentoring and advocacy to those 14+ years suspected or diagnosed with FASD.
FASD Diagnostic Clinic
- To provide referrals and support needed to access assessments and/or clinics for FASD.
Pebbles FASD Education
- To build community capacity to provide supports and services for individuals with FASD, through the lifespan.
Mackenzie Service Areas
- High Level, Fort Vermilion, Rainbow Lake, John D’Or Prairie, La Crete, Chateh, Fox Lake, Zama City, Meander River, Garden River, Tallcree, Child Lake-Boyer, Keg River, Paddle Prairie.