Northwest Alberta FASD Network
Mission: The mission of the Northwest FASD Network is to reduce incidence of FASD and address the continuum of supports through innovative strategies and community mobilization.
Programs and Services Offered
Our region offers a wide variety of programs and services that support individuals and families affected by FASD.
We work alongside the following agencies:
- Accredited Supported Living Services, Aseniwuche Winewak Nation of Canada, Grande Prairie Family Education Society, Canadian Mental Health and Northern Association of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
The Northwest FASD Network offers:
- FASD supports for individuals and families.
- Parent-Child Assistance Program for women and families.
- Diagnostic services offered through a mobile clinic which will travel to meet the needs of our region.
Northwest Service Areas
- Grande Prairie, High Prairie, Peace River, Fairview, Valleyview, Fox Creek, Grande Cache, Manning, Grimshaw, Spirit River, Peavine, Gift Lake, and East Prairie.
Contact InformationGwen Vekved
Northwest FASD Service Network
Community Social Development
PO Bag 4000
City of Grande Prairie
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 6V3